- Provide the equity for the project.
- Mortgage approval (case-by-case basis)
- Identify opportunities.
- Review and underwrite opportunities to assess investment viability.
- Perform in-person property and market due diligence and research.
- Craft and submit Letter Of Intent.
- Submit and negotiate Purchase Sale Agreement.
- Create Investment Summary.
- Coordinate with professional property inspectors.
- Secure the best financing option for asset.
- Coordinate legal team to create purchase entity, partnership agreements and compliance documents.
- Setup operating bank accounts.
- Close on the deal.
- Create investor guide.
- Notify investors of closing.
- Hire and oversee property management company.
- Conduct weekly performance call with property management company.
- Perform asset management duties.
- Business plan implementation, management and execution.
- Send monthly recap emails to investors.
- Send quarterly financials to investors.
- Send K-1 tax documents to investors.
- Answer incoming questions from investors.
- Ensure on-time investor distributions are met.
- Frequently analyze competition to set rents
- Frequently analyze the market to determine when to sell.
- Oversee the sale of the asset.